<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005


Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! 

Do you doubt that I went to a freak show of a high school? DO YOU DOUBT ME????

Even after super-fertile Kurt impregnated his wife with double twins?

Well...let me assure you...THE FREAK SHOW DOESN'T END THERE!!!!

Have you heard about shower jesus? It's for real, here's the ebay link.

I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH THAT GUY, TOO! He GREW UP DOWN THE STREET FROM ME!

His mom taught english at my high school.

And Jeff??? WAS A JERK! Seriously. An egotistical jerk. (what I believe the English refer to as a "wanker").

His mom, however, is a sweetheart.

But still, Jesus should NOT be appearing to such a jerk....though maybe he's a reformed jerk. Still...look at the bidding! HE'S GOING TO BE A REFORMED RICH JERK!

In the lab, we've been speculating on what he was DOING in the shower to make Jesus appear. Bwahahahaha! Jeff, look! You made Jesus cry!!!

|