<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 22, 2005


Sammich of Destiny 

In the midst of running around today, Kev and I stopped at Panera in the hopes of picking up some yummy bagels, as our last batch from the Atlanta Bread Company were very disappointing. Unfortunately, they didn't have much of a selection left. Poop. But, determined NOT to leave empty handed, I picked up some asiago foccacia bread. My original thinking was to have it with some pasta for dinner tonight.

BUT...staring at the foccocia in all it's beauty, it just CRIED OUT FOR SOMETHING MORE!

So I give you...THE BEST SAMMICH EVER!

It includes:

an olive tapenade (black and green olives and roasted red peppers, blended in the food processor)
ham
bacon
cheddar cheese
hot pickled peppers
tomatos
cucumbers
spinach
sliced onions COOKED IN BACON GREASE, some cider vinegar, and poured over the whoooooole thing!

Oh...






my.....







GOD!!!!!!!



it was the best sammich ever. See pictures below...but I'm warning you...BE PREPARED TO DROOOOOL!!!

You will never be satisfied by an ordinary sandwich....EVER AGAIN!

|