<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005


Little bits of non-controversial no-rants 

Sign on Ace Hardware store on Ponce:

"BEST SELECTION OF LEGAL HERBS IN ATLANTA"

*****************
Sammich alert

saw kelly ripa on letterman. good lord, she's got a six pack between her boobies...what's left of them. and that ain't right. please, kelly, have a sammich.

******************
Whine alert

I have a canker sore on the inside of my lower lip....and it HUUUURRRRRTTTSSS!!!!

To the inventor of Kanka: I love you, and want to bear your children.

*****************
Further adventures of living together

scene: both of us on the couch, I just got back from choir practice

Kev: I have a craving....for puuuddin'

Me: really? you want me to make you some pudding?

Kev: I'm kind of full.

Me: you know, I have a whole stack of instant pudding in there, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is mix it with milk and mmmfmmfmmmmmmf mfmmfmmfmf mfmfmmmfmfmmmm...

his hand over my mouth

...and you can have pudding ANY TIME you mmmfmfmffff...

...do you really want pudding?

Kev: I do, but I'm too full. So I shouldn't.

later that night. watching TV in bed

Me leaning over to him: I want smoochies (note: yes...we're that cutesy...SHUT UP!)

Kev: I don't know...I didn't get any puddin' tonight...

Me: YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT ANY!!!

Kev: Don't you know that when I say "no" I really mean "yes"?

Me: What are you, a girl?

Kev: that's it. no smoochies.

Me: gah! tickling ensues, ending with smoochies. I always get my smoochies.

and yes, later that night, made pudding for us for lunch today.

|