<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


DAMN YOU JOOOOOOOOLIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 

another quiz. Blame Julie.




10 Random songs in your library


1. Alfred Hitchcock Theme - Metallica
2. Be My Yoko Ono - Barenaked Ladies
3. I wanna be like you - soundtrack, Jungle Book
4. Pretty Pink Ribbon - Cake
5. Furious Rose - Lisa Loeb
6. Whistling in the Dark - They Might Be Giants
7. Little Black Backpack - Stroke 9
8. Man of Constant Sorrow - soundtrack, O Brother Where Art Thou?
9. Hey Pretty - Poe
10. Morning Star - Fastball

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
only about 2GB....so sad

2. The last CD you bought is:
Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
ummm...crap. I don't remember. Probably that song by...John Meyer, I think? About daughters? It's always on the radio

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you

1. Power of Two - Indigo Girls
2. Get out the map - Indigo Girls
3. Wishing Heart - Lisa Loeb
4. Girly - The Refreshments
5. Someday - Push

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Dammit. I think just about everyone has done this already. So YOU! I pass this on to YOU! you know who you are! You haven't done this quiz yet, and you're feeling all smug about it. So I pick YOU to do it!

|