<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005


Do not use for personal hygiene 

I've been headachey, crampy, and depressed all day. I thought I was just dehydrated. Then I got my period. So there's that.

But then, that's a reason to celebrate. HOORAY FOR NORDETTE! God bless you and your pregnancy-preventing powers!
***************

Kev has FINALLY MADE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT! Geez...MEN! WHY do you avoid the doctor so much? He's going to find out about migraine medication, and get his ears checked to see if there's a reason for his vertigo all week, and HOPEFULLY get a general physical.

Ummm...sorry sweetie, should I not have said anything? hehe....love you!

Rest assured, his illness this week have not prevented him from his "duties." Oh my, no they certainly haven't! I'm still twitching after last night!
**************

wackiest consumer warning label of the year
HAHAHAHAHA! I posted on this a looooong time ago. Good to know I'm not the only one who thought it was so ridiculous
****************

As a follow-up to my previous post, I'm somewhat...SOMEWHAT gratified to read this. At least they're letting our military help out. Now if we can just pull some people out of Iraq....
****************

It's going to be a late day in the lab today. My fault, for sleeping in. Doing yet ANOTHER Cesium Cloride gradient to get yet MORE DNA, to try YET AGAIN for another 2D gel, that will undoubtably fail. Also have the previous 2D gel blot hybridizing over night. Fun with radioactivity!

I'm supposed to give Kev a 40 minute heads up before I leave, so he can make me...mmm....rotisserie chicken. Maybe some baked potatoes, too, if I remember to remind him.
****************

T-minus 1 week and 1 day until I leave for KC. Still freaking out. What do I bring? What do I wear? I have to figure out what I'm doing for the most important article of clothing I'm bringing...the PJs. These people are going to SEE ME in my PAJAMAS! I have to bring cool pajamas. Not the dorky blue nightshirt with the teapots all over it my mom bought me. Not the black Pirates nightshirt that I've had since I was...13 maybe? and is the most comfortable nightshirt ever! but really faded and really ugly. No...I have to sleep in something comfortable yet fashionable.

Most of my PJs are nightshirts...and ummm...I don't wear underwear at night. Gotta let her BREATHE sometime, right? So I need to find some PJ's with bottoms so I don't embarass myself. Definately worth a Target trip. Hooray! Target!

I've had at least one request for brownies. Not sure how that will work in a luggage situation, but I'm willing to give it a try. And if the brownies doooon't quite make it to KC? Well....I'll be very apologetic.

So much to do! So much to plan!

|