<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004


waaay TMI about choir, and other such nonsense 

Damn. I need to post about blow jobs more often. I had no idea there would be such an outcry.

I really wish I had something equally as entertaining to post today...but I don't.

Last night officially signalled the beginning of the holiday season for me. When I got to choir practice and picked up my music from it's cubby space (#24), I saw the familiar dreaded orange book.

oh no...Handel.

Fortunally, we're only singing one song from "Messiah," and it's for a Advent Hymm sing that we're doing with the three other churches in the area. Yes...presbyterians, lutherans, methodist, and...god help us...BAPTISTS! all singing under one roof. If this isn't the apocolypse, I don't know what is.

Also on a choir-related note, and reason #1862 why ESC is going straight to hell: We're planning to have a service of music on Dec 5, in honor of my birthday. Well, not because of my birthday, but because it's advent. Whatever. So the whole service that sunday will just be us singing. For this service, we're learning a HUGE piece of music that's many many songs, and we'll be accompanied by a harp. The piece is called "a celebration of carols," or something like that, but we just call it "the britton," because that's the guy who composed it. I don't even know his first name. It's just "the britton." we're singing it in old english, which sounds similar to modern english, but there's an "e" after most words. It's actually kind of annoying, because some words are ALMOST prounounced like modern words, but aren't. I would rather sing in latin, because I can sing it phonetically and not have to worry about know what the words mean.

ANYWAY, I'm going to hell because I can't stop my dirty mind during one song. I'll give you the words, without the "e"s or weird old english spelling. Is your mind as dirty as mine?

He came all so still
In his mother's bower
Like dew in april
that falls on the flower.

*snort!*

I'm so going to hell.

**********
I will be coming home after work today to the smell of hot beef stew bubbling in the crock pot. Mmmmm...nothing better than crock pot beef stew. I also love preparing food in the morning. Chopping veggies is very meditative and relaxing to me - a nice way to start the day.

**********

Asshat of the week award goes to Delana Davies, who decided that her school's fun tradition of boys dressing like girls, and girls dressing like boys for a school dance was a little too gay for her.

"It might be fun today to dress up like a little girl -- kids think it's cute and things like that. And you start playing around with it and, like drugs, you do a little here and there (and) eventually it gets you."

"get's you?" I dressed up like a gangster for a halloween dance in 6th grade, and I'm only maybe a 1.6...aiming for a 2, on the gay scale.

bitch.

*************

the Barenaked Ladies have a Holiday CD out: Barenaked for the Holidays. This has made getting up this morning to check my email all worthwhile. Looks like I'll be heading out to Best Buy this weekend.

************

and if anyone has anything else they would like to discuss relating to blow jobs or any other sex-related topic, feel free to continue the conversation here. I'll just sit back and giggle. hehe..."peachface." "red tide" *snort!*

|