<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004


Grey day 

Sigh.

Grey and rainy and cold again. And I'm wearing a grey sweatshirt. Everything is grey grey grey. Should have worn my power socks again.

The weather changed drastically the past week. Last week it was sunny and almost in the 80's. And everyone (including me) bitched and moaned about how unseasonal it was, and how ridiculous it was to wear summer clothes in November, and blah blah blah.

This week, the temp dipped down into the 50's, 40's at night, and the rain came. I know, boo hoo, poor atlanta. But it happened pretty quickly, so it took everyone by surprise, I think.

The good part of it is that this weekend I'll buy some of those compressed log things that only burn for four hours and don't make much of a mess. Time for some quality snuggling and, to quote chef "making some sweet love down by the fire."

No plans for the weekend, besides a baby shower for my friend Elizabeth on sunday. What a difference a few months make. Seems like only a short while ago we were buying her wedding gifts and gag "adult novelties." Now we'll be sitting in a circle drinking mimosas and ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over breast pumps and baby booties.

I don't think I'm ready for this.

If the weather's nice I'll take Sadie to the park, or maybe a walk through downtown Decatur. I'll take my camera either way, so I should have some fun pics to post over at the picture site by monday.

And I'll just end this with a...YOU GO JAMIE!!! GET YO-SELF SOME GOOOOOOD GEEK lOVIN' THIS WEEKEND!!!!

|