<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004


Hairstyles of the white and trashy 

So I had to go back to the health center for a blood test this morning. I had to fast (bleah), since it was for cholesterol. Not looking forward to these results.

Anyway, I was familiar with the nurse who was going to draw the blood. She is a very nice woman, late 50's, early 60's, very tall and on the overweight side. Wedding ring and a big ole' diamond rock ring. Southern drawl, very polite.

When she came out to get me, I noticed that her normally short hair was now even shorter, and she had gotten some highlights. I was going to compliment her on her new haircut, but then she turned around so I could follow her back to the lab. She had a rat tail.

OMFG! Really? A rat tail? I think rat tails went out of fashion with red neck 12 year old boys at least 5 years ago. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with one. Yet here she is, my nurse, in all her glory, with a 5 inch rat tail.

It was one of the FEW TIMES in my life I wish I had a camera phone.

Geez!

|