<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004


franchising 

So, I'm attempting to set up a recipe blog. Simple, right? Just pick a template, and get going! I'd like to make it a shared blog, so that all of us can post our favorite recipes on it.

But are the standard blogger templates good enough for me? No. I've got to find another one somewhere. Done. But I spend several hours trying to figure out HOW to use a different template. Then setting it up with haloscan comments, and reconfiguring the sidebar, etc. You can see my progress here.

Then I stumbled on a great idea! Why don't I figure out a way to give each entry a category, and then have links to the categories on the sidebar. So you can click on "desserts" and then it will lead to all the dessert recipes posted.

Isn't that a great idea?

Yeah...

HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT???

help?

I should have started with a photoblog. that would have been easier.



|